Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This is only a test

This is a test. The following is a test of The National Blogging Emergency Response Network. This is only a test.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10


This has been a test of The National Blogging Emergency Response Network.

If this had been an actually blogging emergency, you would have been subjected to countless dissertations, tedious diatribes, endless bloviations, pompous tirades, ridiculous rants, righteous raves and on and on. You would have been bombarded with all kinds of self-pity trips like why can't I be a world renowned, well respected blogger like Arianna Huffington or Markos Moulitsas? Is it because of my choice of aftershave? Is it because when I was a kid, I never saved enough Wheaties ® proof-of-purchase box tops to get my very own Wheaties ® gym bag? I could go on but I won't for after all...

This is only test.

No, really, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment