Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Guess?

Olaf: what do you want to say here?
Pilaf: well, I guess...
Olaf: whoah! Hold on! You guess?
Pilaf: Yes, as a matter of fact, I often guess. Is there a law against guessing?
Olaf: There sure is. It's called H.R. 12f34Skidoo and it's vintage anti-guess legislation.
Pilaf: But what's so sinful about guessing?
Olaf: Who said anything about it being sinful? Some of my breast friends are sinners.
Pilaf: But I thought we all are sinners, no?
Olaf: Hey, if you ain't got $50 million bucks in the bank, now that's a sin.
Pilaf: So, in other turds, if I want to avoid being a sinner all I have to do is become incredibly, fiendishly wealthy and then just buy off whatever force in the universe might decide to brand me a sinner?
Olaf: Absotively, posilutely. Sure (although here we're pronunciating "sure" as if it was pronounsterbated "soor")

No comments:

Post a Comment